Friday, July 10, 2009

Memorial Day weekend part 2

I know, it is already July, but I had other things to blog about. Anyway, here is some more vacation photos.

Here is the Marblehead lighthouse. It is the only lighthouse in Ohio. It is quite pretty. This looks like a professional photograph, but it isn't. I took it. I got lucky.

The water was ice cold. I stood on rocks, and let some of the waves hit me. That didn't last too long. :)

Travis took this picture. I think it is a good one. It makes me want to own a sail boat.


And here comes the ferry, to take us to the island.


Gilligan's Island?

That was not our destination. Our destination was another mile or 2 away.

This is where we ended up...


We got to ride in a cute little tour bus, and we ended up in a cave.

The cave got a little too claustrophobic, so we decided to sneek out early.
We hopped back on the tour bus wagon.
We went down a lot of roads that look like this.

This isn't a big deal, since every road in Ohio looks like this.

We ended up at a wal-mart, because I forgot my hoodie at home. I needed a jacket, it got chilly. This is where I saw an amazing sunset. There was a forest fire in Michigan, which contributed to the vivid colors of this sunset.


I will continue this later. This is like the Memorial Blog Trilogy. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment